*Surewinders currently shipping in October
• Wind springs up to 127 IPPT (8 turns) for total of 1,020 in-lbs or 85 ft-lbs of torque. This is equivalent to .362" wire x 3.75" ID x 35' long with 8 turns which is a spring with IPPT of 127).
• We can wind a .362 x 3.75 ID X 35 in long spring 8 turns with a Milwaukee M18 FUEL 2704-22 Li-ion cordless 1/2" drill (7 turns in high gear, 1 turn in low gear) which is rated for 720 in-lbs of torque in drill (not hammer) mode.
• If you pay your techs $60K per year and your work comp rate is 4.5%, insurance agents say you could get a 20% premium reduction and pay for the tools for all techs in one year • 10 turns in under a minute with 1,000 RPM drill
• Needs 2.5 inches clearance from shaft to wall
• Can be used on up to 4.5 inch spring diameters, 1 inch shaft diameters
• Can be wound at 2,500 RPM
• Weighs 7.5 lbs
As low as $95/month with
Apply Here and select PayPal at checkout